How can you charge the Jackery Titan power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Jackery Titan portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The blinking LEDs on the front indicate that the power bank starts charging. When the battery is fully charged, all 4 LED stay solid blue. A complete charging cycle takes about 11 to 12 hours, depending on the current power source.
Step 3 (optional)
The small button below the blue LEDs can be pressed to check the battery status. They will automatically turn off again after 10 seconds.
- 4 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 75% to 100% capacity.
- 3 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 50% to 75% capacity.
- 2 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 25% to 50% capacity.
- 1 LED solid blue: Battery has 10% to 25% capacity.
- 1 LED flashing blue: Battery has less than 10% capacity and must be charged.
When the Jackery Titan* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well after 30 seconds. It can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The Micro USB port is powered on while charging. It is therefore possible to charge another device at the same time. Thus “pass through” charging is allowed and the connected device has priority.
The Jackery Titan should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Charge Faster: Qualcomm quick charge 3. 0, Anker proprietary powerful, and voltage boost deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB devices.
- Premium design: robust and hard wearing matte finish. A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments So that it isn't a distraction.
*Last update on 2020-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API