How to charge the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The LEDs indicate the charging progress. Once the power bank is fully charged, the LEDs will shut off. A full charging cycle takes about 10 to 11 hours, depending on the power source (e.g. 2A power charger, max. 2.4A).
Step 3 (optional)
Press the LED power wheel to check the current battery status.
- 1 LED flashes: Battery has 10% capacity.
- 2 LEDs flash: Battery has 20% capacity.
- 9 LEDs flash: Battery has 90% capacity.
- 10 LEDs flash: Battery has 100% (full) capacity.
When the Anker PowerCore 20100* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well. But it can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The powerbank supports USB-C input and output, a feature which allows reversible/high-power connection to recharge the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices with up to 5V/3A. Press the LED power wheel before connecting the device to activate the USB-C output. It is recommended to use the original Apple charging cable (not included) when charging Apple computer products.
The USB port is powered off while charging. It is therefore not possible to charge another device at the same time (no pass through charging).
The Anker PowerCore+ 20100 should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- Versatile charging: a USB-C port delivers 30W of power to charge phones, tablets, and laptops, while a 12W USB port charges mobile devices.
- Faster than fast: power delivery and Power deliver High-Speed charging to your devices to reduce charging time by up to 1 hour.
- Travel ready: incredibly compact, with a foldable plug for enhanced portability.
*Last update on 2020-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API