How can you charge the Jackery Mini Premium power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Jackery Mini portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The blinking LEDs on the front indicate that the power bank starts charging. When the battery is fully charged, all 4 LED stay solid blue. A complete charging cycle takes about 3 to 4 hours, depending on the current power source.
Step 3 (optional)
The small button below the blue LEDs can be pressed to check the battery status. They will automatically turn off again after 10 seconds.
- 4 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 75% to 100% capacity.
- 3 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 50% to 75% capacity.
- 2 LEDs solid blue: Battery has 25% to 50% capacity.
- 1 LED solid blue: Battery has 10% to 25% capacity.
- 1 LED flashing blue: Battery has less than 10% capacity and must be charged.
When the Jackery Mini* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well after 30 seconds. It can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The Micro USB port is powered on while charging. It is therefore possible to charge another device at the same time. Thus “pass through” charging is allowed and the connected device has priority.
The Jackery Mini should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- Apple MFi Certified: using original connector from Apple Inc., 100% compatibility to transmit data and charging stably and fast without error message. This cable has 12 Months Warranty for YOU!
- Premium Durable & Portable: Extra Short length 20cm, Sturdy and Tangle-free Nylon fabric braided USB cable with Aluminum Connector can bear 4000+ bending test, designed for long term use, several times longer than other cables.
- Ideal Color & Fit: [Height x Width: 5.5mmx9.0mm] Stylish and Slim 8 Pin Connector fits into most case cutouts, Vivid Orange color is more bright than flat black/white color as well as catchy for you to pick it up, too!
*Last update on 2020-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API