How can you charge the Anker PowerCore Speed 10000 power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Anker PowerCore Speed 10000 portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The four LEDs indicate the charging progress. Once the power bank is fully charged, all four LEDs will shut off. A full charging cycle takes about 6 – 7 hours, depending on the chosen power source (e.g. 5V/2A power charger). The power bank supports the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 standard.
Step 3 (optional)
The small button on the side of the device can be pressed to check the current battery status.
- 1 LED flashes: Battery has 25% capacity.
- 2 LEDs flash: Battery has 50% capacity.
- 3 LEDs flash: Battery has 75% capacity.
- 4 LEDs flash: Battery has 100% (full) capacity.
When the Anker PowerCore Speed 10000* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well. But it can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The USB port is powered off while charging. It is therefore not possible to charge another device at the same time, thus no pass through charging.
The Anker PowerCore Speed 10000 should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- [The Anker Advantage] Join the 50million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand
- [Charge Faster] Qualcomm Quick Charge 3 0 combines with Anker’s proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost to deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB device
- [Sleek design] Hard-wearing matte finish high-gloss accents light-blue LED and the cool-blue USB port to look as premium outside as it is inside
*Last update on 2020-07-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API