How can you charge the Anker PowerCore+ Mini power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Anker PowerCore+ Mini portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The yellow LED on the front indicates that the power bank starts charging. When the battery is fully charged, the yellow LED turns off and the green LED lights up. A complete charging cycle takes about 2 to 3 hours, depending on the current power source.
Step 3 (optional)
The small button at the front of the device can be pressed to check the battery status.
- LED solid green: Battery has 50% to 100% capacity.
- LED solid yellow: Battery has 20% to 50% capacity.
- LED solid red: Battery has 0% to 20% capacity and must be charged.
When the Anker PowerCore+ Mini* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well. But it can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The Anker PowerCore+ Mini should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Charge Faster: Qualcomm quick charge 3. 0, Anker proprietary powerful, and voltage boost deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB devices.
- Premium design: robust and hard wearing matte finish. A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments So that it isn't a distraction.
*Last update on 2020-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API