How can you charge the Anker PowerCore UU Slim 10000 power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000 portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The four LEDs indicate the charging progress. Once the power bank is fully charged, all four LEDs will shut off. A full charging cycle takes about 4 hours, depending on the chosen power source (e.g. 5V/2A power charger). The power bank supports the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 standard.
Step 3 (optional)
The small button on the side of the device can be pressed to check the current battery status.
- 1 LED flashes: Battery has 25% capacity.
- 2 LEDs flash: Battery has 50% capacity.
- 3 LEDs flash: Battery has 75% capacity.
- 4 LEDs flash: Battery has 100% (full) capacity.
When the Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well. But it can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The USB port is powered off while charging. It is therefore not possible to charge another device at the same time, thus no pass through charging.
The Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000 should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3. 0: Qualcomm's latest charging technology is up to 4X faster than standard chargers, capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes.
- Supreme compatibility: backwards compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology. Delivers high-speed charging up to 2. 4 A for Apple and other non-Quick Charge devices via the power port.
*Last update on 2019-12-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API