How can you charge the Anker PowerCore 13000 power bank? What is the charging time? How to check the capacity of the portable charger?
CAUTION: Electrical Device. Read the safety instructions!
Connect the Anker PowerCore 13000 portable charger* to a power source (such as a computer or power outlet) using the supplied Micro USB cable.
The four LEDs indicate the charging progress. Once the power bank is fully charged, all four LEDs will shut off. A full charging cycle takes about 10 hours, depending on the chosen power source (e.g. 2A power charger, max. 2.4A).
Step 3 (optional)
The small button on the side of the device can be pressed to check the current battery status.
- 1 LED flashes: Battery has 25% capacity.
- 2 LEDs flash: Battery has 50% capacity.
- 3 LEDs flash: Battery has 75% capacity.
- 4 LEDs flash: Battery has 100% (full) capacity.
When the Anker PowerCore 13000* charges a device and the device switches off because its battery is fully charged, the power bank will switch off as well. But it can be switched on again by pressing the button.
The USB ports are powered off while charging. It is therefore not possible to charge another device at the same time, thus no pass through charging.
The Anker PowerCore 13000 should be charged every 4 months at the latest in order to avoid damages to the battery.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Charge Faster: Qualcomm quick charge 3. 0, Anker proprietary powerful, and voltage boost deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB devices.
- Premium design: robust and hard wearing matte finish. A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments So that it isn't a distraction.
*Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API